If you get an error message on Outlook after setting up email forwarding to Richpanel, here is how you can fix it.
The error message could read as:
“Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:”
“Your message wasn’t delivered because the recipient’s email provider rejected it.”
This is due to a security update release by Microsoft on 5th October 2020, that by default disables email forwarding to an external mailbox.
Follow the below steps to enable forwarding:
Log in to your Microsoft Office 365 admin panel
Scroll to the ‘Security & Compliance Center’
– From the options on the left hand menu, click on ‘Threat Management’
– From the dropdown, click on Policy > Anti-Spam settings
– Scroll to ‘Outbound spam filter policy
Click on ‘Create new outbound policy’
– Provide a name for the new policy
– On the edit screen, click on the ‘Automatic forwarding’ setting option
– From the dropdown menu, select the ‘On – Forwarding is enabled’ option
– Save the setting
Your emails will now be successfully forwarded from your Outlook mailbox into the Richpanel inbox.