1. Go to your Outlook desktop app and then the File menu on the top-left corner.
2. Go to the menu Info then click on the button Manage Rules & Alerts.
3. Click on New Rule
4. Select the option Apply Rule on messages I receive and then click Next.
5. On the next screen, don’t select anything, just click Next.
6. A prompt will appear which reads “This rule will be applied to every message you receive. Is this correct?”. Select Yes.
7. Now select the checkbox “Forward it to people or public group” and then click on the “people or public group” as shown below.
8. A new pop-up window will appear. In the To field as shown below, paste the forwarding address you have received from Richpanel. Then click OK. The pop-up window will close, then click Next.
8. In the next screen, it asks for any exceptions you want to set. Don’t select an option. Just click Next.
9. In the last step, give the Rule a name and click Finish. If you want to send the old emails as well to Richpanel, click the checkbox for “Run this rule now on messages already in inbox”. However, this may flood your Richpanel inbox if you have a lot of emails in your Outlook inbox.
3. Now test the forwarding by sending an email to your connected email id and check if it appears in Richpanel inbox.