If you are setting up Richpanel Magento connector for your Magento 2 system, then follow these quick steps for smooth importing of Data to Richpanel:
- Get the Richpanel Magento 2 from Magento Marketplace
- In Magento admin, go to System -> Web Setup Wizard
- Choose Component Manager
- Click Install
- From the list of purchased plugins, look for Richpanel/Analytics and install it
Generate API Keys in Richpanel
- Register and Login to Richpanel
- Navigate to Data -> Connector Catalogue -> Magneto 2
- Enter Store URL
- The API Secret on Richpanel will be available as shown in the pic below.
Back in Magento Admin
- Enter your API key and API Secret in Magento and save the configuration.
- After enabling the plugin you should refresh cache
- Click Import orders to sync your historical data to Richpanel
- Once done, within minutes all your historical data related to clients and products will start importing to Richpanel.
The next step is to add channels to set up Live chat and emails. Click here to get started with adding channels.