In Richpanel, you can add unlimited users and teams for different roles.
How to add a user:
1. Go to the Settings menu and then Users under the Organization settings.
2. Click on Add A User
3. Put the email id of the user you wish to add. If the user hasn’t already signed up, an invitation email will be sent to this email.
Choose the team (eg. sales, support, accounts) in which you wish to add the user.
Select the Role of the users. You can select from these predefined roles:
Admin: All access.
Supervisor: Access to Helpdesk, Team Reports, Revenue Analytics, People.
Agent Full: Can access all conversations, Reports & Customer List.
Agent: Can only access conversations assigned to them or their team(s). Reports. Customer List.
Agent – Limited: Same as an agent. Does not have access to Reports or Customer List.
Collaborator: Can only leave private notes on conversations assigned to them or their team(s).
Collaborator – Limited: Same as a collaborator but can not view ecommerce data and customer profiles.
Click Add User to send an invitation email to the user.
How to add teams:
1. Go to Settings and then Teams under Organization.
2. There’s a team named General in your account by default. You can create unlimited teams according to your need. To add a team, click on Add A Team.
Then put the name of the team to add.
3. Once you have created a team, you will have the option to add members to the team. Click on Add team members.
Search or select a user to add. If the User is not added in Richpanel yet, click Create new user to invite a new user to the workspace and in the team.
Now, you can also decide how the conversations will be assigned to the eligible team members. You can set it as Manual or Round robin.