If you are new to Richpanel, you will be needed to do basic account settings like creating your profile, timezone and currency.
Basic profile settings:
- Go to your profile icon on the left navigation panel
- Click on your name. A view will be shown as below.
- Enter or edit the required details
- Once done click on ‘Save’ to make sure the changes are set and live
Generally, when your Richpanel account is set up, the account timezone and currency setting for your revenue data is taken from the data sources. But these settings can be changed if required. To do so follow these steps.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab
- Select ‘Customization’
- You will find an option of Localization
- You can edit the language, timzone and currency
- Once done click on save to make sure the changes are set and live
Note: Currently the only account language available is English.