Sorting messages in the inbox
You can Sort the conversations in your inbox.
In your inbox, click on the sort icon as shown below.
Now you can sort the messages to have
Newest on the top.
Waiting Longest on the top.
High priority on the top. (Read how to set Priority to conversations)
Oldest on the top.
Filtering messages in the inbox
You have all your support messages coming from multiple channels into one shared inbox. You may need to filter the messages to manage them effectively.
Here’s how to filter messages:
1. Click on the filter icon as shown below.
2. Now you can filter the messages by:
- Channel (Email/Chat/Whatsapp)
- User type (Visitors/Customers)
- Brands (Filter the messages by brands. You can have multiple brands in one Richpanel account – Read Brand settings)
- Emails – Select the connected email address to see the emails came into that specific inbox )
- Tags – Filter the messages by tags.