If you are using Richpanel for your Shopify store, you can perform order actions from Richpanel.
Here’s how to create a draft order from Richpanel.
1. Click on the Actions dropdown and select Create Order
2. Select the store (if you have more than one store connected), select or add customer details like Shipping and Billing address.
3. From the search box, search the product to select.
4. Once you select the product, you can select quantity, variant, add discount and notes.
5. Once you create a draft order, you can Email Invoice to the customer so that the customer can pay for the order through your Shopify store.