Data is one of the most valuable resources in today’s businesses we have. The more information you have about your customers, the better you can understand their interests, wants and needs. This enhanced understanding helps you meet and exceed your customers expectations and allows you to create messaging and products that appeal to them. Therefore, you can now collect the user data instantly using this feature.
1. Go to Settings on your dashboard:
2. Go to Self Service and click on Help Center and then click on your store.
3. Select any scenario in the Order scenario and press the arrow button below.
4. You will see a dropbox and then scroll down and select Collect user input.
5. You can then collect the user inputs using the below options like the First Name, Last Name, Email, Contact number depending on your preferences. This option allows you to collect the data of the users before connecting to the customer service team.
Save your settings and you’re ready to go! This tool will be used to capture all user data.