Richpanel makes your support team super efficient by automating repetitive tasks, such as tagging tickets, assigning a conversation or responding to common queries.
Here’s all you can do with the automation rules:
You can create rules to automatically perform the following tasks based on various conditions you set:
- Assigning conversations to a team/user.
- Adding tags to the conversations
- Setting conversation priorities.
- Closing and trashing resolved queries.
- Sending automated replies to common customer queries.
- Adding private notes to the conversations.
To create a new automation rule, go to the Settings menu and then Rules under Automation.
Then click on ADD A RULE to create a new rule.
Now, there are two steps to set up an automation rule.
Step-1: Setting up the conditions.
Step-2: Defining the actions.
When the conditions are fulfilled, the system performs the actions as defined.
Here’s how to :